After being the flagship of Koala Kare for the past decade, KB200 will be discontinued effective May 1, 2023. In its place will be the KB300. After May 1, the KB200 and KB200-SS will no longer be able to be produced. Any remaining stock of the KB200 in our warehouse will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Replacement parts for the KB200 will still be available after the discontinuation.
The Koala Kare KB300 series:
The KB300 is the next generation of horizontal baby changing stations from Koala Kare. The KB300 meets the latest trends in design, performance and hygiene:
The KB300-SS has the same features as the KB300, but with the added elegance of a stainless steel veneer, which provides a higher look that matches other stainless steel accessories in the washroom.
- Like the KB200, the KB300 has a modern visual aesthetic with a two-tone front and a contoured shape.
- Available in gray (01), white granite (05) and beige (00).
- Microban® product protection molded exclusively into the plastic to prevent the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria on the bed surface over the life of the station.
- Internal steel chassis for superior strength and minimal bed deflection.
- Reinforced steel-on-steel hinge mechanism.
- EN, ADA and ASTM compliant if properly installed.
- Manufactured in the US.
The KB300 installation requires the same number of mounting holes with the same center distances as the KB200.
Our products help architects, business owners and anyone charged with managing public facilities make their restrooms friendly for children and caregivers. Our mission to make safe, innovative, high-quality and durable products is always top of mind.A respected and trusted brand in the baby care industry, Koala Kare continues to grow and innovate to meet the needs of parents and caregivers around the world.